Oosto (formerly AnyVision) is a world-leading team of scientists and engineers that creates AI for the Real World. With deployments and clients spanning the globe, we are recognized as leaders in the fields of Face Recognition, Object Recognition, Object Detection, and Visual Target Tracking.
Oosto is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent.
People-oriented and love being thorough in everything you do. You have strong technical and analytical skills and you are passionate about technology, AI, and the software testing world.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Planned, develop, and execute automated test cases of Web/APIs.
- Analyze testing results and other data to ensure continuous improvement in quality, usability, and efficiency.
- Design and build a robust automation infrastructure from scratch for automation and performance testing.
- Managing tasks, opening, and monitoring bugs in Jira.
- Closely interact with Product, developers, and Support engineers on customer production issues.
- You have previous working experience as Automated QA - for at least 5 years.
- You have experience with Python and Selenium - for at least 2 years.
- Demonstrated expertise in building automated test solutions, preferably for websites and associated REST APIs.
- You have experience working with SQL/NoSQL DB.
- You are familiar with the agile process, working with a Scrum Master, quality estimate, QA testing process, and tools.
- Broad experience with CI tools & technologies (Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, K8S, and Git).
- You have experience in writing automation frameworks for applications in Linux/Unix environments.
- Deep understanding of Cloud infrastructure of all major clouds (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
It would also be nice if you have:
- You hold a BS degree in Computer Science.
- You have knowledge of AI & Neural networks.
- You have experience in on-prem environments.
- You have experience with performance testing.
- Hybrid work and flexible hours.
- “Full board": Breakfasts and lunch budget.
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced global startup with an enterprise-level client portfolio.
- Dog-friendly office.