Oosto (formerly AnyVision) is a world-leading team of scientists and engineers that creates AI for the Real World. With deployments and clients spanning the globe, we are recognized as leaders in the fields of Face Recognition, Object Recognition, Object Detection, and Visual Target Tracking.
Oosto is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent.
A team player with strong management skills, natural “ownership” approach and is motivated to do his best for a common goal. You want to lead the team that will build the next Real-world AI platform. You possess strong communication, collaboration, and stakeholder skills.
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a hybrid team of QA automation and manual QA engineers.
- Act as a role model and key point of contact for all Automation aspects of the development process.
- Be hands-on – Design and build a robust automation infrastructure from scratch for automation and performance testing.
- Accountable for testing deadlines and software quality.
- Manage end-to-end Automation and Performance flows, including test plan reports, infrastructure, etc.
- Closely interact with Product, developers, QA, and Support engineers on customer production issues.
- Support an ongoing product release train and work on multiple global projects under tight deadlines.
- You have previous working experience as a QA manager - for at least 3 years.
- Experience with best practices and proven ability to define QA work procedures, and guidelines, and design the whole testing process.
- Demonstrated expertise in building automated test solutions, preferably for websites and associated REST APIs.
- Familiar with the agile process, working with a Scrum Master, quality estimate, QA testing process, and tools.
- Broad experience with CI tools & technologies (Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, K8S, and Git).
- Experience in writing automation frameworks for applications in Linux/Unix environments.
- You have experience in working with databases such as PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Deep understanding of Cloud infrastructure of all major clouds (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Experience in scale and load testing.
- You must be fluent in English.
It would also be nice if you have:
- Experience in on-prem environments.
- Knowledge in AI & Neural networks.
- You have previous working experience with performance testing - for at least 1 year.
- Hybrid work and flexible hours.
- “Full board": Breakfasts and lunch budget.
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced global startup with an enterprise-level client portfolio.
- Dog-friendly office.