Oosto (formerly AnyVision) is a world-leading team of scientists and engineers that creates AI for the Real World. With deployments and clients spanning the globe, we are recognized as leaders in the fields of Face Recognition, Object Recognition, Object Detection, and Visual Target Tracking.
Oosto is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent.
You have the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You have the time-management ability, self-motivation, and results drive. Team player and service-oriented. Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Perform all activities related to accounts payable including reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors and recording vendor invoices and preparing credit card statement reconciliations.
- Managing accruals and prepaid expenses on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and manage payments cycle to global vendors.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Review and approve employees' expense reimbursement reports.
- Support in month-end closing.
- Perform other bookkeeping tasks as requested.
- Work in a multi-currency environment.
- You have previous working experience as a Certified bookkeeper (level 1+2) - for at least 3 years.
- You have E2E knowledge of the AP process.
- You have proven experience working with ERP systems (NetSuite preferred).
- You have experience working with Excel.
- You are fluent in English.
It would also be nice if you have:
- Hybrid work and flexible hours.
- “Full board": Breakfasts and lunch budget.
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced global startup with an enterprise-level client portfolio.
- Dog-friendly office.