About the Role
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will plan, strategize, and execute on campaigns that drive demand for Oosto with prospective and existing customers, aligning all activity to revenue goals. Campaigns may include tactics like partnerships with the sales team, email, SEO, SEM (LinkedIn, Google Ads) website promotion or paid advertising campaigns. This position includes 50% strategy, planning and coordination with the regional sales teams and 50% hands-on execution, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns.
- Own the strategy, creation and ongoing management of campaigns including writing copy, identifying your target audience, setting up tactics, and executing marketing efforts with stakeholders across the sales and marketing teams for both lead-based and account-based marketing campaigns
- Manage SEO/SEM firm to steadily improve SERP results and optimized spend for all paid ads on LinkedIn, Google and Microsoft
- Drive our events program, including the coordination of all logistics, booth design (working with creative agency), budget, and communication related to each event.
- Manage Pardot to track campaign effectiveness, lead scoring/grading, and delivery rates of email campaigns
- Support Sales with Account Based Marketing programs and software
- Establish best practices and creative content direction that align with the greater strategy and goals of our campaigns and carefully measure results to ensure commercial return from activity
- Analyze campaign data and report on recommendations and strategy on an ongoing basis
- Partner with the rest of the marketing team, sales and operations teams to align campaigns with other ongoing initiatives to drive traffic and leads that ultimately convert to pipeline
- Work closely with partners across the organization to lead successful marketing campaigns to drive the marketing-generated pipeline KPIs and ensure alignment and collaboration across the organization with these KPIs
- Share knowledge and keep the team informed of new marketing ideas, opportunities, and tools we could leverage to support our collective efforts