Oosto (formerly AnyVision) is a world-leading visual AI platform company that organizations across the globe use to create trusted, seamless experiences in their physical spaces. Proven to operate with the highest accuracy in real-time and real-world scenarios, Oosto harnesses its cutting-edge research and powerful technology platform to make the world a safer, more intuitive and more connected place.
Oosto was founded in 2015 by pioneers in AI computer vision research and visionaries in the high-tech start-up space. Oosto achieved top rankings across all five categories in the 1:1 verification in the Face Recognition Vendor Test conducted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The company was also named as one of the Top 10 Facial Recognition Companies to Look For in 2021 by Analytics Insights.
The Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for the planning and execution of partner marketing initiatives for partners including strategic partners, resellers, and tech partners. Design, develop and execute marketing programs to help recruit and enable effective channel partners. Communicate and leverage Oosto’s annual business objectives into powerful marketing and sales campaigns that accelerate partners’ and their customer companies’ awareness and adoption of Oosto’s solutions.
Work with marketing team members to leverage existing programs and to develop regional and in‐field tools for partners. Responsibilities also include demand generation for the channel. Work collaboratively with channel management, channel partners, channel sales team, the Oosto’s corporate marketing team, the global sales teams and the marketing team at headquarters to support and accelerate all channel activities on a global basis.
What You Will Do
- Develop, design, implement and measure marketing programs for resellers of all levels, system integrators and Tech partners. Relentless focus on success is required to effectively engage partners to focus on Oosto products
- Develop offers that will be used to recruit new channel partners into the program
- Create specialization offering (e.g. by vertical, market segment) within the partner program consistent with the current go‐to‐market model, and promote these offerings to new or existing channel partners
- Create partner‐ready demand creation programs designed to drive new opportunities into the pipeline
- Assist in delivering partner learning modules for upcoming product launches or releases,
- Analyze program results and make recommendations for future improvements
- Develop partner marketing programs to raise awareness and mindshare for supplier channel initiatives
- Identify and develop effective marketing and sales collateral – using both internal and agency resources – for use on the Web site and in campaigns
- Manage the end‐to‐end market development funds (MDF) process including proposal management, review, acceptance/rejection and proof of performance
- Drive and monitor execution of all channel‐marketing programs, working closely with partners as well as the marketing, sales, and business development teams.
- Stay current with the latest digital trends in marketing, partner marketing best practices and overall industry/market knowledge
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experienced. 5+ years marketing experience and 3+ years’ experience in channel marketing / channel program management.
- Domain. Solid understanding of channel marketing programs, especially those aimed at increasing channel sell‐through, and with demonstrated ability to help regions achieve success by leveraging products and services into localized programs and experiences. Deep experience working with a variety of channel partners. Channel‐oriented sales experience in technology industry a plus
- Performer. Proven success in managing multiple projects. Able to adapt to change and multi‐program coverage.
- Juggler. Ability to multi‐task and communicate exceedingly well across different geographies.
- Innovator. Strong Technology marketing background with a history of innovation and success at fast‐ growing, technology companies.
- Service Minded. Partner‐savvy. Knowledge of partners, how they think, why they act, how to help them be successful and ensure their success drives Tableau’s success.
- Energy and creativity. An ability to think out of the box and engage people. Ability to create new ideas for marketing programs and help individual sales reps strategize and deliver on their number.
Passion and Conviction. Smart, creative thinking with an understanding of how marketing and sales relate to create compelling partner experiences.