Want to join a world-leading visual AI software company that’s helping the top brands across the globe, including many of the Fortune 500, create safe, seamless experiences for people who are accessing their physical and virtual spaces?
Ready to do the best work of your life and work together with the best and brightest minds in AI, deep learning and computer vision to make the world a safer, more intuitive and more connected place?
Oosto was founded in 2015 by pioneers in AI computer vision research and visionaries in the high-tech start-up space. Our team has done exceptionally well in scaling the business and leveraging our truly ground-breaking AI platform to build our product portfolio – a portfolio that’s been designed, developed, tested and commercially deployed with Tier-1 companies around the globe to ensure the highest accuracy in challenging, real-world conditions… and we've only scratched the surface in terms of what we can do. With a new CEO, new vision and strategy join us as we change the world…
The RSM will manage sales and relationships in The UK (end-users, consultants and integrators) - extensive travel within the territory may be required.
The main role is to identify/develop new business opportunities with customers/partners, increase revenues and ensure coordination with Regional Head and corporate HQ in Israel.
Remuneration structure: basic salary, enhanced incentive plans, business expenses.
· Establish and manage new leads, creating sales opportunities and nurturing them all the way to deal closing.
· Hands-on customer facing role - leading demos and pilots including integration with other systems.
· Establish and manage partnerships in UK and Western Europe, from locating/approving partners to building a work plan/sales pipeline and delivering business development and sales targets.
· Work with partners/end customers to capture requirements, respond to RFI/RFQ, prepare quotes and write proposals.
· 4 years of Business Development and Sales experience in UK/European security market - MUST.
· Fluent English (and another Western European Language would be a bonus)
· Experience with video/image analysis – a plus.
· Experience with establishing distribution channels, local partners, local integrators and their accreditation – a plus.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment.
· Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
· Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and have a strategic analytical approach.
· Full time position, based remotely in the UK