Oosto (formerly AnyVision) is a world-leading visual AI platform company that organizations across the globe use to create trusted, seamless experiences in their physical spaces. Proven to operate with the highest accuracy in real-time and real-world scenarios, Oosto harnesses its cutting-edge research and powerful technology platform to make the world a safer, more intuitive and more connected place.
Oosto was founded in 2015 by pioneers in AI computer vision research and visionaries in the high-tech start-up space. Oosto achieved top rankings across all five categories in the 1:1 verification in the Face Recognition Vendor Test conducted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The company was also named as one of the Top 10 Facial Recognition Companies to Look For in 2021 by Analytics Insights.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly, including inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executives and/or other assigned leadership staff
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives
- Coordinate travel arrangements for all US employees while adhering to internal systems and policies
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling executive meetings, maintaining calendars,booking travel
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Support US operations, including purchasing, shipping and maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Order lunch daily and serve Executives and visitors accordingly.
- Maintain a contact list of preferred local restaurants and make reservations for executives and visitors as needed.
- Assist with event coordination including logistics for appearances, board meetings etc.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail