Oosto is a world leading team of scientists and engineers that excels in leveraging vision AI for real world use case.. With deployments and clients spanning the globe, we are recognised as leaders in the fields of Face Recognition, Object Recognition, Object Detection, and Visual Target Tracking.
Oosto is dedicated to providing a diverse, professional and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent.
A creative thinker, detailed oriented leader with an innovative vision who can connect the pieces of the puzzle to make a fully tailored solution and with a "can do" approach. You should have the ability to see through both technology and markets to bring the best products and solutions to market. You hold great communication, presentation, and leadership skills, you are independent, accountable and have the ability to take ownership of activities from initiation to completion.
- You will define and manage Oosto’s product strategy and roadmap
- You will lead and manage the product team.
- You will oversee all product-related activities including prioritization, feature definition, user experience, UI/UX and quality
- You will evaluate and establish priorities in line with the business objectives
- You will manage and mentor the company’s product team members
- You will work closely with different stakeholders such as Engineering, Research, Marketing, Business and C-Level personnel.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- You have experience in product management positions- at least 15 years, at least 5 years of working with AI technologies and at least 5 years of senior management and leadership experience
- You have experience in building product vision and taking products to market
- You base your decision on data and have experience in translating technology to deliverables that address market requirements
- You have done market analysis , customer interviews and able to generate short term and long term MRDs
- You have experience in building teams , managing product managers, defining the product roadmap and managing the full product life cycle.
- You have a proven product management background working on B2B or B2E products.
- You have experience with a multidisciplinary product management (involving HW and SW components)
- You have a solid technical background with an understanding enterprise software selling .
- You have a proven ability to develop products and effectively communicate with different stakeholders such as Development, Research, Marketing, Business and C-Level personnel.
- You have a commercial background and outstanding customer facing capabilities.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You must be fluent in English.
- You hold a BS.c in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant
It would also be nice if:
- You are familiar with AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning concepts. Control systems, Building management systems or Smart IoT edge devices.
- You have experience working with HW and chipset manufacturers
- You are familiar with the Access control field.
New York, East Coast, US.