Oosto (formerly AnyVision) is a world-leading Recognition AI company with cutting-edge technology in the fields of Face Recognition, Object Recognition, and Detection, and Visual Target Tracking, developed by top scientists and engineering teams. The company’s products are sold worldwide and cover a wide range of verticals and use-cases.
We are dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent.
You are a self-starter and can be a high-impact member in the company and out. Have the ability to learn new and complex technologies quickly. Can manage the entire process of writing top-quality documentation from start to end.
- Maintain the company’s documentation website and ensure all product documentation is complete per release and product launch.
- Write installation procedures, user manuals, How-To guides, product overviews, technical descriptions, A&Es, API docs, and more. and more.
- Work closely with Product & R&D.
- Continuously meet with the Customer Support team to understand what materials are requested from the field or require edits.
- Study product and work with product designers, developers, and marketers
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- A minimum of 5+ years experience as a technical writer within a startup environment
- Experience in documenting product utilization.
- Works very well with developers and other members of R&D.
- You have excellent writing skills; namely a command of grammar and best practices for writing technical documents.
- You are able to develop a full range of user-assistance materials.
- You have a solid understanding of technology and software technology trends.
- You must be fluent in English.
It would also be nice if:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in documenting product utilization, APIs, microservices, and Linux-based guides.
- Hybrid work and flexible hours.
- “Full board": Breakfasts and lunch budget.
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced global startup with an enterprise-level client portfolio.
- Dog-friendly office.