We are a fast growing AI/facial recognition software company seeking a talented/experienced RSM to lead our sales initiatives in the security industry in Eastern Europe.
The RSM will manage sales and relationships in Eastern Europe (end-users, consultants and integrators) - extensive travel within the territory may be required.
The main role is to identify/develop new business opportunities with customers/partners, increase revenues and ensure coordination with Regional Head and corporate HQ in Israel.
· Establish and manage new leads, creating sales opportunities and nurturing them all the way to deal closing.
· Hands-on customer facing role - leading demos and pilots including integration with other systems.
· Establish and manage partnerships in Eastern Europe, from locating/approving partners to building a work plan/sales pipeline and delivering business development and sales targets.
· Work with partners/end customers to capture requirements, respond to RFI/RFQ, prepare quotes and write proposals.
· 4 years of Business Development and Sales experience in Eastern Europe security market - MUST.
· Fluent English and Polish or another Eastern Europe language.
· Experience with video/image analysis – a plus.
· Experience with establishing distribution channels, local partners, local integrators and their accreditation – a plus.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment.
· Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
· Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise and have a strategic analytical approach.
· Full time position, based in Eastern Europe.
Eastern Europe, Remote
Remuneration structure: basic salary, enhanced incentive plans, business expenses.